Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Shopping Splurge

Yesterday Austin and I woke up really early to finally check out Park Royal. By checking out I mean thoroughly going to the stores we wanted to go to and taking our time without being rushed. We both had days off and figured we would do a "little" shopping. Little is an understatement. We did pretty good damage to our wallets but that's okay because that was our first time in a while we splurged on things other than food.. and drinks. I really am bad when I start to go shopping again. Not too long ago I did a mini haul and here I am doing another post on what I purchased. I lack self control when it comes to shopping but hey the first step is admitting your problem... right? Right! We went to multiple stores but the stores that sucked our money were H&M, XXI, Plen+y, Michael's and Shoppers.

Overview on what I bought

Blue Striped Button Up - H&M
I've always wanted to buy this button up but I couldn't find my size.
When I went to Park Royal they had it and I was super excited.
There was a similar top at Joe Fresh I was going to get but good thing I waited.
Definitely like this style more than the Joe Fresh.

Off the Shoulder White Top - H&M
Lately I've been digging the 'off the shoulder' tops. 
I was trying to find a basic one and luckily I found one at H&M. 
This was the last size in this colour that I wanted as well!

Accessories - XXI
Recently my accessory game has been pretty weak.
I decided to buy some dainty rings, earrings and a simplistic necklace.
You can never go wrong with dainty and simplicity.


Opened Toe Heels by Steve Madden - Plen+y
Since I work at a bar I'm always checking out girl's foot wear.
Majority of the girls that caught my attention were wearing this type of style.
So of course I was on the hunt to find an opened toe heels that were comfortable and basic.
I'm so glad they had my size because the sales associate said she wasn't sure if they had it.
It was meant to be.

Black and Pink Baseball Caps - Michael's
I'm tired of wearing my NY and Bud Light hat.
I just want a plain hat.
We went to Michael's (yes the arts and crafts store) to find a planner for myself.
However I left the store with a different item...
I'm actually surprised they even had these hats.
I'm stoked to wear the pink hat soon.
Summer is approaching, you gotta protect your cranium!


Patina by stila - Shoppers
Every time I checked stila at Sephora they were always sold out of Patina.
When Austin told me Shoppers carried stila we booked it there ASAP.
They had lots in stock.
The packaging changed which I think makes it more sophisticated.
Before it would be in a brown packaging but I prefer this one much more.

After shopping we decided to treat our stomachs... 


Yes 12 cookies... for $6

That's sums up my purchases I made yesterday. I am definitely leaving my wallet at home for the next three months. Hope you all enjoyed this post.
(disclaimer: I'm not trying to brag in these purchases post, just wanted to share my excitement with you lovely people so please don't get the wrong idea and if you do, God help you ♥)

2 comments:

  1. So many great things ! Love it !
    I'm a new follower, check my blog and if you like you can follow me too <3
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow and comment!
      I'll definitely check out your blog and return the favour❤️

      Delete