Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A drink or two

Wow it's April already. Time has been moving too quickly for my liking but what can you do? March has been an interesting month filled with new friendships and reality checks. I feel indifferent about March because it wasn't a bad month but it was also not a good month. It was very in between. I'll definitely do a March favourites but for now I wanna talk about my night with Austin and Vanessa. We went to a bar for a drink and to catch up because it has been awhile since most of us could come out. Michelle d was busy with her moving and Michelle A had prior commitments unfortunately. Spontaneous hangouts don't really work for us anymore sadly.

We ordered a pitcher of Kronenbourg - Blanc
It was very fruity and easy to drink.
Too bad it wasn't on special, only on Sundays!

♥♥♥

I know I know these photos are so derp but I love it.

After the drinks we decided to hit a pizza joint, we went to Megabite because everyone agreed it was pretty decent compared to our other options. We would've stayed longer at the bar but we were too hungry and we thought the kitchen at the bar was still open.

Mac n' Cheese Pizza 
Cheese and Pesto Pizza
This was mine because we went out on Good Friday and I wasn't allowed to eat meat.

This was Austin's

The lovely Vanessa's Pizza

After Pizza we wanted ice-cream so we went to Mcdonald's to get a McFlurry. That pretty much sums up our going out night. Wished we did more but everyone had work or somewhere to be early the next day.
Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment