Monday, April 11, 2016

Mini Haul

I've been really good at not spending my money on anything other than food(which is still really bad because I've been putting on a couple of pounds but good thing I'm going back to the gym this week). However this week was payday from my jobs and I got back some taxes from the government so I decided to treat myself this week at H&M and a thrift store.

Off The Shoulder Baby Blue Top - H&M
This type of style has been trending lately and when I saw this top I had to get my hands on it.
I usually wouldn't go for this type of colour but when I tried it on I liked how it looked on me.
At first I was a little skeptical on buying this because I wasn't sure how I would wear this but when I tried it out at home and played with it I realized I made a good decision.
You can pair this type of style with jeans or a mid-skirt.

Sheer Tights 20 DEN - H&M
All of my sheer tights have holes in them or I can't find them anymore so I decided to buy a new pack.
These are so essential to have and the fact that its sheer makes it easy to wear still since it'll be light and not to hot to wear.

Blue Tie Dye Bathing Suit Top - H&M
It's that time of year again where its absolutely necessary to buy a new bathing suit top.
It's not like my other bathing suit tops are sufficient for this summer.
I was kinda sad because I wanted this same exact style in black but crochet/lace however the blue tie dye top was also cute. 
Now all I gotta do is get in shape to look extra hot this summer ;')

Mid-Neck Dress - H&M
This dress immediately caught my attention when I walked into H&M.
I also like how the back has a mini opening at the end of the bottom.
The material of the dress made me think it would be too hot because it's a little thick but its actually summer friendly.
(An OOTD post of this dress is coming soon!)

Clear Black Stripped Makeup Pouch - H&M
This pouch was at the cashier calling out to me.
Of course I had to add this into my purchase.
The fact that its clear makes it easier to grab my cosmetics and it's just so cute.

On Saturday I went out with Levi and we went shopping
I got these two books from Salvation Army.
Salvation Army was having a 50% off on all their books and I decided to grab these two.
I'm excited to dive into these book.
And they were only $2!!
The Rule of Four - Ian Caldwell and Thomson
King - Tanya Champman 

AUX Audio Cable - Winners
I'm tired of listening to the radio so I decided to buy an AUX Cord for my car.
Unfortunately I still need to buy an FM transmitter.
It'll be worth it though, I'll be able to listen to my jams!

I almost bought a top at Joe Fresh today but they didn't have the colour I wanted and the size so I'm kinda glad I saved my money but also a little sad cause I really wanted that top. Oh well saving money is always nice!
Next post is my OOTD for that gray dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment