Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Indulge

Saturday was such a beautiful day and I got to spend it with my lovely friend, Levi, whom I haven't seen in ages. I was pretty excited when he texted me that he wanted to hang out.

He wanted to get tacos at this restaurant but apparently it was closed for a certain time. Determined to get our tacos on I suggested we go to Tacofino. I've only been there once and I had the best experience there. The staff were very attentive and super friendly. Not to mention their food is bomb.

Overview of our food

I got the fish taco. 
2 for $11!

Levi got the beef and tuna taco

Horchata!
It's so good! 
It's rice milk! I think they also put cinnamon powder.
Reminded me of the leftover milk when you eat a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

After filling up our stomachs with tacos we decided to walk off the extra pounds we put by going to thriftstores and bookstores.

A tip in life: when you see something at a store that you think you can get/find it somewhere else think twice. This is what I thought for these two books.
Love the cover

"Picture Mindy from the Mindy Project in London surrounded by hotties"
that line captured my attention.
I love Mindy Project

After the stores we decided to go get some ice cream to satisfy our sweet tooth. We went to this cute place called Glenburn Soda Fountain and Confectionery. It's a vintage diner themed ice-cream place!
The counter and worker's uniforms are so on point.

The menu is pretty rad

Levi got Maple Walnut
I got Chocolate Chip

When we finished our ice-cream it was time to go home and take pictures of our outfits because I thought we were dressed very hip. 
(Scroll up to see our outfits♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment