Monday, April 18, 2016

Blue x Blue

This outfit post is featuring one of my best friends, Tim! Our outfits on Saturday were just too great to not take pictures. We explored and we found great places to take pictures. You'd be surprise where we were.
Feeling Blue?
Leather Jacket - XXI
Stripped Button Up - H&M
Skinny Jeans - H&M
Opened Toe Heels - Steve Madden
Black Purse - Long Champ


The famous head tilt

Adventuring




fierce as f-





So much love for this guy♥




"Do something funny"

I'm really in love with these heels.
They're absolutely comfortable.
Just don't wear them three days straight like I did.

Hope you enjoyed our outfits as much as I did!
(all photos are done on my iPhone. Yes I do realize its poor quality but you work with what you have am I right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment