Friday, April 29, 2016

BLUR

I honestly can't remember what happened in the last couple days. I'm just going to blog about the events that I actually have pictures of. This past Sunday, the 24th Nadia and I hung out. We got some pho and then we headed to Patrick's place to hang out with him, Yujohn and John. It was a fun night. Finally met Patrick's cute dog and we learned how to play poker!


We ate at a restaurant called Song Huong.
Austin and I really like this restaurant too.

Tuesday Austin and I did something spontaneous. We decided to go on a mini trip to Whistler. We were kind of dressed for the trip. Sometimes it would be sunny sometimes it wouldn't. Our outfits made it very hard to visit some view points. For sure in the summer time we're going back to Whistler
Whistler Village!







Of course we had to stop for a bite


Went to La Cantina Taco Bar

Fish Taco, Chicken Taco, Beef Taco and Pulled Pork Taco

SNAPCHAT

Then we got ice cream at Cows!

Stopped by at an Art Museum 



Just chilling on the floor



I had to get a picture with the rings


She got a triple shot long island iced tea
I got a guinness

Then I got the crazy canuck!
This was at El Furniture Warehouse



I wished it was sunnier

Hehe


Another viewpoint!




Best Friend♥

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment