Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Picnic

Last week's weather has been so good to us where I live, Austin and I had to take advantage. We decided to dress up cute and have ourselves a picnic at the park.

This is what I wore
Jean Jacket - XXI
Gray Dress - H&M
Necklace - XXI
White Sandals - Top Shop
Black Purse - Long Champ

I look really young here

Hair done by Austin
Bow - XXI

The rose lemonade tea was so good

Our picnic. 
We basically went to our local grocery store and just bought the prepacked dishes.

 I love taking pictures of nice views. Here's what I captured, courtesy of my iPhone 6.

It was so gorgeous that day


Something about this picture screams calm to me I don't know why



♥Best Friend♥

She's sending a selfie to Andrew

Her outfit

She doesn't like taking solo pictures

After the park we decided to go back to her place to walk her dog, Kiara at a trail near my gym.
Her dog is a Great Dane

She's so adorable

Another view which I thought was picture worthy


Of course we had to get our Starbucks.

And finally we ended the night back at her place with some popcorn chicken and fries (again when are we not eating?)
SoOoOoO good

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment