Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Grub a Dub

Yesterday was extremely hot even though the temperature outside was around twenty degrees. It was just so humid and muggy I had to get outside my house. My house's temperature was around thirty degrees. Austin and I went on a little food run to just talk and hang out.

We first went to satisfy our gelato cravings


the flavours look so good

She got the 'Italian Style Doughnut' and I got 'Hedgehog' 

We were supposed to go to Beer Island but decided to just stay where we were which is...

Almost near the Seawall

What are you thinking of Austin?

After enjoying the view we wanted something salty so of course we were thinking of fries and then my fat ass suggested we go get poutine.

We went to 'Mean Poutine' 
It was the best decision yesterday


She got Mean Supreme I got Fried Chicken

Now that you're done reading make sure you get some poutine ;)!
Have a good day everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment