Monday, July 25, 2016

Outer Peace - AVEDA Review

Hello beauties! Before I continue on my May recap I feel like I haven't done enough beauty post or reviews lately. It has been mostly about my life so I thought I'd change it up and do a review on a skin care product my best friend Austin gave me.

Outer Peace Acne Relief Pads - AVEDA.
She works at a salon that solely uses AVEDA products only.
At that time she knew I was breaking out because of stress.
She gave it to me and said that she heard a lot of good things about this product.

The instructions/for use/ingredients are neatly displayed which I like.
It's straight forward and doesn't use complicated medical terms.

The container is a decent size.
A neutral look to it as well. 

Smell: I know some people who have acne problems have a sensitive nose. 
The scent isn't overwhelming. It does have a unique smell to it but it's very earthy.
AVEDA products are known mostly to use organic products.
You can tell there's not a lot of synthetic ingredients when smelling/using this.

Application: Easy to apply since you would just take the pad and wipe it all over your
face or on the problematic area. I use an Olay Toner just to set the pH levels back to normal 
and then I use this after. It's a refreshing feeling and I find it absorbs and dries pretty quickly.

Results: My problematic area were my cheeks and I found that these pads actually helped. 
I can't say for sure the length but I did notice a difference on my face. I want to say my cheeks
were clearing up after a couple of days. However I'm not sure if using my green tea cleanser 
sped up the clearing process. 

Repurchase? 
I don't know since I got this for free however if its reasonable priced then yes I will.
AVEDA products are a little pricey because of their use of natural ingredients. 
I still have them to this day and she gave it to me a couple months back.
I find you don't have to use this on the regular(at least I don't).
I should've done before and after pictures.. I will for next skin product!!

Till next time~
   



No comments:

Post a Comment