Friday, July 29, 2016

June's Second Half

The day after I hosted my get together I had plans to go to a Student Council Reunion. The coordinators were retiring after five years of overlooking student council hence the reunion.

'Student Government'
Treasure, Secretary, Vice P, Coordinator x 2, Public Relations, Marketing, President.

We dropped the ball so many times

But I'm so glad the dynamic is still the same even after three years!

It was such a blast

JEREMY my favourite! (he was part of my team)
Selfies with Krys as she drives!


The next day my friend Leo arranged a last minute farewell get together at his place for my friend Jon! He usually goes back to HK every summer so we usually throw him a one last night in Canada for said year summer. 



Till next time Jon :)


Finally the last week of June something really cool happened. My friend Ryan and I always joked about meeting up since he lives in California and I live in Canada. A couple of weeks ago in June he told me he was doing a road trip and I told him he better come here. Friendship of eight years and he better want to meet up! Surprisingly enough he made the plans and it was rad to finally meet him! Especially when you've been friends with someone for so long. It was great because it felt like I've already met up with him before. No awkward silences or anything! We went for Japanese because duh, ate at a local brewery and went to Science World. It was fun being a tourist!
I can't wait to visit him and have him drag me around his city!
Till next time friend~~

Well that sums up the month of June. 
I did it though I manage to catch up what I did in June!
Sayonara loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment