Thursday, July 28, 2016

Holy June

Time to see what I've been up to in the month of June. I don't think I did a lot in June and I'm saying this base on the amount of pictures I took. That being said lets get down to business...

June 8 I finally had the chance to catch up with my old AEO coworkers: Agnes and Patricia
We were planning this dinner for at least two years and finally managed to meet up.
We went to Brown's and it was a great atmosphere for catching up.

I wished we took more pictures.
Mind my awkward hand.

The next big event in June was my brother, Kevin's birthday! We went to this Japanese restaurant called Ebisu. It's really hard to find a good Japanese restaurant now a days that is 'a la carte.' Good thing Ebisu is one of them!
I wished I was in this picture but I was MIA'ing that night.
I was really sick so I went to the car after dinner to rest. 

The next picture I have was my outing with Austin and eventually Lance and Andrew. 
Austin and I went to this really cute cafe near her work.
We were supposed to meet up earlier for breakfast but we ended up meeting later as usual.
The plan was to get some food, have Austin practice some blowout hairstyles on me and meet the boys for dinner later on.

(Really wished I took pictures of her doing my hair)
We decided to go for sushi because it was in the middle for everyone at least this location.
Their price is pretty decent and their food is really tasty.
No ice-cream necessary after this.

I always like hosting get togethers. On the 22nd I decided to host a BBQ. Despite the weather being crappy everyone insisted they had a great time.

Again I wished I took more pictures especially with everyone who came!

Stephanie also came back from her three month trip so that was a bonus as well!

Cheese as hell

It looks like I'm going to break this post in half.
I don't want this post to be excessively long! 
See you in part deux!

No comments:

Post a Comment