Tuesday, July 26, 2016

MAY II

I don't think I did anything for the second week of May however the weekend was another story.


May 14 I had to work at the bar but it wasn't as busy so my manager let me go home early. Austin met me after work so we hung out at my bar. Got some drinks, enjoyed the music but we were getting hungry(when are we not) so we decided to feed our craves and go get tacos! We went to this bar called Gringo's since it was so close by.
She got a variety of tacos.
Can't remember any of the names

I got nachos because I was craving them
We ended the night there and went home.
Food coma

The next day we were craving bubble waffles and dessert so we went to this place called T-Mix!

I got original waffles she got the lava cake one.

Strawberry smoothie and Milk tea!
That weekend was food overload!

Moving onto the 18th I went to dinner with Michelle d, Michelle A, Vanessa and Austin. It has been awhile since we were all group. It was rare and definitely lovely to be whole again .

We went to this restaurant called The Eatery.
It's this unique asian psychedelic restaurant.

The decor is really interesting and their lights were black lights.

Chicken Wings

We decided to get a sushi combo!

I can't remember any of these names but they were all  so good!
We then ended the night at Hookah, we popped some of the girls hookaginities.
Sadly I didn't take any pictures there. 
I think that's also a good thing no one was on their phone.

As if  I didn't have enough food. For some odd reason I was craving Greek. I made my brother drive us to get Greek after he picked me up from work.

We decided to try this Greek restaurant near my brothers work because he wouldn't stop raving about it.

The dining area is so beach esque
It was cute though

Waiting for our food, the dog filters give me life

Pretty much the part two of May was my weight gain.. Hahaha but really it was filled with good vibes and great food!
See you all around, don't be square.

No comments:

Post a Comment