Saturday, November 26, 2016

Overtop

Jean jacket - XXI
Grey Croppes Mid Turtle Neck - H&M
Coloroid Black Dress - H&M
Black Tote Bag - Long Champ
Booties - H&M


Lately in fashion I've noticed the lingerie/silky camisole over a shirt has become the latest new trend. 
I don't own any camisole that is loose enough to fit over a crop top and I remembered I had a coloroid dress that is somewhat loose!


It fits just right over my top without making it looked bunched up and weird. 
If you have a loose dress and a crop top try it out!
Tips:
-Make sure either top isn't the same print or material. I wore a coloroid dress and a cotton top. I was going to wear a stripped crop top but I wanted to keep my arms warm because it's freezing over here! You can wear a printed camisole or dress just make sure your top is a solid colour or vice versa.


With this outfit I paired it with my booties from H&M. You can either pair it with sneakers or converse to give it more of a laid back look but I wanted to do it with boots to make it a little cuter! 

Anyways that's it for my fashion post, I promise to try and take pictures of my outfits from now on. I just forget sometimes!

Later lovelies~

2 comments: