Saturday, November 12, 2016

Hike-a-Rike

Hello! I'm back yet again from hiatus. I don't think I should call it that anymore because to be on a hiatus I would had to be posting on a regular basis. I guess for a lack of a better word. Anyways there have been pictures that I've been wanting to post on my blog but life always got in the way and time was never on my side. Luckily I managed to stop being lazy and finally get around to blog!

My last post about what was going on in my life was a recap of July and I'm here to do a recap on what I did in August! A lot of things went down in August and I'm excited to blog and post pictures about it!

In the beginning of August one of my best friends: Vanessa and I went on the Lynn Canyon Hike!
Her and I have always been talking about going on a hike

We wanted to start off on something easy because this was my first hike since grade 10.


When we went there weren't as much people as we expected which was nice
Wasn't too crowded and we weren't bothered by anyone

It was such a nice gorgeous day when we went, wasn't as hot!


Overall the hiking experience was amazing and I couldn't get enough of the thrill so of course I had to go hiking again! This time around I went with my lovely coworker Carol!
This hike is called Deep Cove

It is very structured and such an easy hike
Somehow Carol and I were leading a group of people and we ended up getting lost.

But somehow we made it to the top!


The view was spectacular and even though it was such a hot day 
being near the water made a nice breeze

Carol the model

I really like this picture even though my back isn't very flattering

I'm so blessed to live in a beautiful country!



Pretty much all of August I was just being an outdoor junkie which was very different for me because last summer all I did was stay cooped up in my house other than my trip to New York. I found myself doing a lot of spontaneous outings with my friends which was nice!

This night for example was spontaneous.
Most of us were free and we were planning to go to a bar to drink.
However we decided to opt out and just play pool and darts at this arcade in Downtown

After that we decided to walk around and do a mini photo shoot



After this we ended up sitting at a picnic table playing cards and just having a good time.

The last week of August I went camping and before we actually went Austin and I went to do grocery shopping for the trip. Before we did our errands we tried this pizza joint that Austin found.
Brooklyn Pizza!
Such a cute and flashy design

I believe I got the margarita pizza



Alright I'm going to end this post right here because the next couple of activities I did has a lot of pictures and I don't want this post to be too long!
See you next time lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment