Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Haul Pt.1

Hello! I'm here with a haul post... AGAIN! When am I not shopping? It doesn't help the fact that I live near my favourite stores/malls. Today's post I will show my recent purchases from a variety of stores! First let's see what I got from one of my favourite stores: Winners!

This product is the reason why I even went to Winners. I needed a new hair mask and I saw this one! When I look for hair masks I go by two things: the products promises and the smell. By promise I mean if on the label says "promotes hair strength and protects hair colour" then I'm sold! I've already used this and I absolutely love it!

This is a skin care beauty tool by the company Pretika! It definitely looks like a dupe for the Clarisonic! Pretty much the same in my opinion, they're both oscillating tools and works really well! I won't talk too much about this because I have a review post I'm working on! 

Ah yes Daisy by Marc Jacobs in ESF. Must I explain why I bought this?

I was amazed that this 10 piece oval brush was still at Winners when I went again. I was so skeptical on buying this but I'm so glad I did! Don't worry I will do a review on these bad boys!

Next moving on my mum and I decided to go to the mall and shop! Call It Spring was having: "buy one get one 40% off" sale so of course my mum was all over that and bought me boots!
I've been looking for a casual ankle bootie for quite some time, especially in the colour brown! Thank you mum!

Best believe I had to check out their accessories collection and these rings caught my eye. I feel like I'm lacking in my rings department mostly because I tend to lose or misplace my rings so might as well restock... Right?

The rings had a 2 for 1 sticker on them so of course I looked for another item that caught my eyes and this necklace just like the rings got my attention. Super cute to add it to a basic dress or even a simple outfit to give it that "class" to your outfit! 

My wallet was heavily damaged but not as bad as my next haul post. Stay tuned for my Haul Part Two: Makeup Edition!! 

See you all real soon, take it easy!

1 comment: