Monday, November 14, 2016

Deep Cleansing System: Slender Facial Cleanser by DANIELLE Review!

It's been such a long time since I did a review and I thought what better way to slowly transition into being active again! Today's review is going to be about the beauty tool: Slender Facial Cleanser by DANIELLE!


This tool has been part of my daily face care routine lately because I've felt I just needed a deeper clean for my face. I purchased this cleansing tool at a local Winners(similar to Ross) for the price of $10! Which is really great because most cleansing tools retail for about $20 and up. Since I have combination type skin my face will vary from oily to dry and recently it's been oily not going to lie! This product here helps a ton when getting rid of those oily and that layer of "grease" that you accumulate on your face but can never see it.


The package is very simplistic which I absolutely adore. If anyone really knows me I'm not too big on fancy and extravagant things. Ninety percent of my outfits are black on black. Anyways the fact that this product even comes with its own stand is super useful because the cleanser doesn't have to be put on the counter which if it does can pick up unwanted bacteria and debris.


The product is wet at the moment in all my pictures except the first one because I had just finished using it if anyone is wondering why the bristles are like that. Speaking of the bristles they are super soft and compact which allows the tool to hold onto the cleanser of your choice! However I do find that I'm digging the tool into a bar of soap if I'm not using my green tea cleanser which is kind of weird but not that bothersome.


This is what I mean by my last sentence! I use a bar of soap from the Body Shop when I don't want to use my green tea cleanser. You can use any cleanser on the Slender Facial Beauty tool just as long as you can rinse it out! 


I wasn't going to post this photo but I wanted you guys to see how well it works! The tool is so easy to use and the shape provides a really good grip. The cleansing tool has a button and it runs on triple A batteries. Has only a one speed option which in my opinion is good because it's safe to clean  your face and use on a daily basis! Not to rough and doesn't strip down the essential nutrients for your face. The tool just vibrates against the skin to provide a deeper cleaning feel.

I include this tool in my daily and nightly face care routine. It is so easy to use because of its shape and it's one button on and off. The storage is very neat and tidy it isn't too chunky or big so doesn't take that much space on your bathroom counter. 

Overall a good product however I couldn't find online where I can refill the head but usually with beauty tools like this you should replace it every 3-4 months with cleaning the actual tool on a regular basis to get rid of bacteria build up!

You can purchase yours here or  go to your nearby Winners or Ross!

Thanks for reading this post and stay tuned for the next review!

Take care beauties~


No comments:

Post a Comment