Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hectic

The past  couples days were spontaneously frustrating and because of that I wasn't able to blog till.. well now.

I was pretty much doing errands all day Sunday and trying to recover from my graveyard shift so I ended up sleeping pretty early on Sunday because I was just so tired. Green tea wasn't enough this time unfortunately.
Monday I had quite a few plans lined up for that day. I grabbed breakfast with Austin at this cute cafe called 'Cafe Medina'
I got the: Harissa "Burger"
It was so good, hit every spot in my stomach and palate

Austin got the: Cassoulet 

Both dishes were filling and it left you with a satisfying feeling and thankfully not the heavy type. After filling our stomachs we parted ways because we both made different plans for the night. I went to hang out with my friend Stephanie because she's leaving the country for 3 months and 3 months is a long time. However before going there my car had a little problem.

I thought my car was leaking oil and I was freaking out to Lance(because he's a car guy).
I ended up calling him and he was instructing me on how to check the oil level and to see
if my car was just leaking water.
I got my brother to help me out with this and we sent that to Lance.
Apparently my oil level was fine and it was just something else since the fluid light appeared on my dashboard. He said it might be water and I have to watch out for the temperature of my engine but I had no idea. I forgot to mention Michelle was with me this whole time and she was just snapchatting the whole thing and freaking out to Vanessa and Stephanie. (Sorry Vanessa, I dun goofed) I decided I would drive my car to get some Chinese food and head to Stephanie's place because we really wanted to see her. When I got to the restaurant I checked to see if there was any fluid trails and I saw one. I ended up calling Andrew and asking for help because he's another car enthusiast and he told me to check the colour of the fluid but my eyesight fooled me. The fluid trail that I thought was coming from my car was just a crack on the pavement. Michelle face palmed so hard and I went crazy on my car. Long story short my car was perfectly fine... Although I'm getting Lance to check it when I get the car next time.



Michelle and I completed our mission in reaching Stephanie's place despite the "car troubles." It was nice seeing her the night before she left. She's backpacking across Asia and Stephanie if you're reading this have a freakin' blast over there! Hope this trip relaxes you!
So I thought things were going pretty smoothly until I got a phone call from my dad saying he was going to the hospital and of course I was freaking out. We left her place and I was waiting for his phone call to come and get him. Everything is all fine it was a minor nerve problem for him.. Thank God♥. 
As if the start of my week could go any better I got hit with this nasty stomach bug on Tuesday morning shortly after Michelle left to go home. I'm thinking maybe she gave me it? Kidding Michelle. I literally stayed in bed for the entire day. Gravol and Immodium plus Gingerale were my saviours.
Wednesday was better I ended up hanging with Lance and we had a good gym session but I think Wednesday's gym session went to waste because
Wendy's heaven
I was still trying to recover from my stomach bug so I didn't know if I should've been eating this but oh well. My family and I enjoy pigging out.

On Thursday Austin and I grabbed sushi because the cravings were mad real.
 The menu cover is so cute
Their plating is 10/10
Inari Roll, Beef Teriyaki Roll with Crunch Roll

Calamari Roll with Salmon Maki

Ebi Sunomono

Sashimi Appetizer

I'm only noticing now that I eat out a lot.. Or I just spend way too much money on food. This is why I can't be skinny. I guess I just have to gym harder. 
Yesterday I had school as usual and I decided to cook dinner. I made Spinach Mushroom Lasagna Rolls. It turned out pretty well. I'm sad I didn't take a good picture of it. I saw the recipe on Tasty and had to try it. Worked out since we couldn't have meat yesterday #Lent. To finish the day I hung out with Lance and Austin♥.
(how many times have I hung out with Austin or Lance?) 

That's why I couldn't blog till now! I was busy stuffing my face with good food or dying from the stomach bug I got. I'm all better and I got blog topics lined up for this week!
-NYX Above and Beyond Concealer Review
-February Favourites
-Breakfast Granola Cup Recipe
-Get Ready w/ Me Video

I'm excited for these posts to come about but patience is key! 
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the NYX Concealer Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment