Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer - NYX Review

As promised in my last post, today's post will be: 
Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer - NYX Review

Just this past year I've been getting into the world of NYX cosmetics. Their lip products are absolutely amazing especially their liquid lipsticks. I thought I would try something new and see if their concealers would work well with my sensitive to combination skin. I decided to pick up this bad boy and give it a try.


The package is so small and portable not to mention it has a lot of product despite its size. Very easy to use with a concealer brush and you can blend it onto your face using a beauty blender. I wouldn't recommend using your fingers especially if you're like me who has long nails, the product just gets under your nails and the product is a bit too low to dip your finger in it. I ended up having to press down quite a bit.


If you didn't understand what I was saying in the last bit I took a picture of it before I used the concealer. Notice how the product starts really low from the seal? That's what I mean. I also love how NYX has that seal. It ensures sanitary and that the product has not been tampered with.


I got the concealer in CJ04 - Beige. It was super easy to put onto my face and it blended really well. Although it was hard to blend it on top of my green concealer since it wasn't liquid. After a couple of uses I realize my acne was starting to act up and of course I didn't use any new products other than this, the culprit had to be the Above & Beyond Full Coverage. Since the package does advertise full coverage it did feel kind of heavy on my face which I'm not fan of.

The product costed me $8.00CAD which isn't too bad however because of what it did to my face I wouldn't buy another one. In fact I returned it!

Thanks for reading and hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment