Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Eventful

Hey guys I had yet again a very busy week. I still am in the process of a busy week but I have some down time so I thought it'd be great to blog. Last week I had to pretty much work everyday and every second day I had back to back shifts.

Wednesday Austin came over and we watched: 'Train Wreck.' Then we went for some Chinese Food cause we were craving something salty and deep fried. (When are we not eating?)

We ate at a restaurant called Kwan Luck

Beef Fried Rice

Hot and Sour Soup

Salt n Chilli Flake Deep Fried Squid

Deep Fried Prawn w/ Sweet and Sour Sauce

tee-hee

Always matching with my best friend...
Tory Burch & Michael Kors

Thursday, the seventeenth was St. Patrick's Day and I ended up working a 13 hour shift. It was absolutely crazy but very fun to see everyone enjoying themselves with lots of drinks and each other's company.

♥♣♥♣
Of course I had to take pictures with a couple of my coworkers!
It was too busy to take some with the others.

On Friday after school I hung out with my coworkers and we got some BBT and sushi. I wished I took pictures but we were having too much fun that we were barely on our phones. That night I ended it with Lance and we watched 'Blue Mountain State: Rise of Thadland.' Such a funny movie and I haven't even seen the series. Lance always talks about how good it is.

The next day I worked a 13 hour shift back to back from both jobs, it was pretty much just a typical Saturday night.

On Sunday I went to mass early for Palm Sunday and then we headed for some Dim Sum.

No meat week started on Sunday so it was a seafood dim sum lunch!
Dim Sum is so good.

After that I got ready for my coworker, Nadia's birthday.

♥♥
Wished Androids had better quality
Hahahah love them

I didn't go clubbing with Nadia. John, Yujohn and Patrick wanted to go eat so we finished the night at a pho restaurant. (I wished I took pictures).

Lastly Monday(Yesterday or if you want to be technical two days ago) I went to the gym with Lance and we hung out with Austin and Andrew. We went to Austin's place to get our haircut and to have dinner. We watched the 'Haunting in Connecticut 1.' I was barely paying attention but it was an alright movie for it to be considered spooky. 

Finally today I just did a power clean of my room so everything is spotless, I just have to replace the light in my room and everything is good to go. Other than me buying a new bed and replacing my book shelf my room seems great. I'm also planning to finish my flower chains, don't worry I'll take pictures. 

I know I keep saying I'll do a beauty post or make up post but my camera is just too crappy and I'm waiting for Michelle to come over and we can film. I'll probably do a February and March favourite post for my next one!

Okay I need to sleep if I wanna function properly at the gym tomorrow! 
Goodnight lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment