Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Basics

Let's take a break from the makeup and steer ourselves towards fashion at the moment. I was going through my pictures and I saw one of my favourite outfits I like to wear.

The Basics
White Sweater - H&M
Skinny Jeans - H&M
Brown Booties - H&M
Black Tote Purse - Long Champ

Talk about variety huh? Anyways something about this outfit screams basic, the only thing that's missing in this picture is a Starbucks drink(just kidding). This outfit is so comfortable and easy to accessorize. Make it a little more chic and add a statement necklace or keep it simple and add a dainty necklace.



I took these pictures sometime in October, it's so weird looking at the length of my hair because it's so long in the pictures. No, I do not miss this length. I'm keeping my hair short forever(5ever).

Anyways I decided to keep it short for today's post and I hope you all enjoyed♥

No comments:

Post a Comment