Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Better Later

Wow it has been a long time since I've blogged "properly." By that I mean posting everyday and being consistent. I have been so busy in the past year and now that I'm only take one course while waiting to get into Nursing I have loads of time. What better way to put that time into doing something I enjoy?
I wished I was one of those girls who possesses an actual talent like singing, dancing or applying make-up/doing their hair really well but I'm not. Just your average female who loves makeup and dressing up whenever the time calls for it.

Speaking of fashion I wanted to share what I wore for my 20th birthday which was months ago.

Put Together
White Tee-Shirt Dress : XXI 
Copper Collar Necklace : Ardene's
Sleeveless Long Blazer : XXI
Gold Watch : Michael Kor's
Black Tote Purse : Long Champ
Black Booties : Lita's - Jeffrey Campbells

I don't know why I called this 'Put Together,' I guess cause it was my birthday, another year older I wanted to look mature. Sadly I'm still the same regardless of my age. 

Hope you all enjoyed my outfit and cheers!
*fingers cross that I'll actual keep to this blogging everyday*

No comments:

Post a Comment