Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Punk Out

So much for posting everyday huh? I apologize again, I overestimated my freedom from school, work and volunteer. Anyways I got some free time now and I will be posting another outfit I was meaning to publish but just forgot to do so.

Punk Out
Something about this outfit screams punk. 
When I wore this outfit I felt like a bad ass.
The dark red lipstick also helped with the feeling.
Lip: 124 Bordeaux - Rimmel London
(excuse my face)
Black Toque - XXI
Charcoal Tee Shirt Dress - H&M
Triangle Necklace - XXI
Sheer Tights - H&M
Over the Knee Socks - XXI
Black Leather Boots - H&M


Long Black Sweater - H&M


Leather Jacket - XXI

Close up of the booties!

Rings - XXI

Close up of the necklace!

I didn't realize this outfit was only H&M and XXI. Those two stores have been my wardrobe since I got into fashion. They're pretty cheap and stylish. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you're trying to look like a bad ass the necessities are: black, leather jackets and an apathetic attitude(KIDDING!). 

Till next time lovelies~

p.s: thanks Michelle for taking these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment