Monday, March 16, 2015

All About That Plaid

Another outfit I was meaning to post but just forgot about it.

All About That Plaid
Black Capucine Top: Aritzia 
Plaid Scarf: H&M
Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy
Brown Suede Ankle Booties: H&M

I was looking at a mirror

Olive Jacket: BCBG


Rings: H&M

Gold Chain: Value Village
Excuse the lint on my shirt, the scarf is very linty.

Close up of the brown suede booties

I would wear this outfit when I'm going out for a walk in the park or going around downtown. I thought this outfit was too plain so I decided to wear my patterned plaid scarf. To make your dull outfit a little more stylish just add a pattern to it to make it pop or stand out a little!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Ciao for now~

2 comments:

  1. Looks so cute on you! Loving the scarf-they're my favorite!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete