Sunday, September 25, 2016

R JULYIN?

Well here I am again, going to do another recap of a month. This times its July. Initially I was going to start blogging normally after completing the recap for May and June but it was just too hectic. Anyways lets jump to what I did in July.

July was definitely a party month! On the 25th one of my friends, Faye whom I've known since I was five years old hosted a great party. It was nice seeing everyone again especially the birthday girl!

Me and Jenna!
Been so long since I've seen this girl!

Tim Tim

Jerm and Tim!

:')
NATHAN AND I!
Way too long!!

Bonito and I~

Angerica~ 
Even though we live near each other we barely see each other!

HANG LOOSE

~THE BIRTHDAY GIRL~

YE 11



Love her!

:')

Seeing everyone was a trip down to memory lane that we had to get together again! So we made a group chat and whoever was down to grab dinner should show up!
Jerm!
The only selfie I got with anyone that night

What a surprise!
Angela showed up! I haven't seen her for a year!
We're finally a whole as Chicken Little!

I wished I took more pictures but we were so caught up and talking to each other and catching up with one another we didn't need our phones.

The next party I went to was hosted by my friend, Kevin for his birthday!
Kevin and Andrew! 
It was lit.
Again I wished I took more photos but its hard when you have great company and drinks!

Anyways that's all I've done in the month of July other than work. However August I was more productive! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment